Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Elizabeth and the Blue Adirondack Chair

Sometimes a photo needs a splash of color, doesn't it?  I think so, too.

While Annette and I were shooting Elizabeth in her wedding gown at a local college, we came across a couple of bright blue Adirondack Chairs.  So Annette immediately places Elizabeth in the chair and starts posing her.  I have my long lens (70-200mm) on my camera and just stand back and get some great images.  See what you think!

I guess that means I have to give credit where credit is due.  Thanks, Annette, for putting Elizabeth in the chair and directing her poses!

Pondering the Future

Basking in the Sun


The Direct Gaze

A Moment of Laughter

I have to say that the real Elizabeth is in the last photo.  She is a super sweet, down-to-earth girl without pretension!  If she looks different than this in the pictures, it's just her "modeling" face!

No comments:

Post a Comment